Go Back   The Liberty Lounge Political Forums > The Archive > Election 2008

Political Forum Click HERE to register your free account and become a member of our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2008, 04:07 PM   #81
Never, never, never give up

Independent
High Point, NC
Stylerod is a Member of the House

Originally Posted by motivez View Post
That goes with the post convention bounce polls.
Of course it does.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Stumble Upon this Post!
Register to Reply to This Post
Old 09-10-2008, 04:12 PM   #82
ipsa Scientia Potestas est

Pragmatist
motivez Has a place in history!motivez Has a place in history!motivez Has a place in history!motivez Has a place in history!motivez Has a place in history!

Originally Posted by Stylerod View Post
Of course it does.
I'm not sure what you're laughing about, maybe you don't understand my response

I'm discussing the fact that McCain is currently ahead on Intrade, and I'm saying the numbers go with the post-convention bounce he's received, and the polling that indicates it.

I'm not discounting it. He's currently ahead.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Stumble Upon this Post!
Old 09-10-2008, 04:20 PM   #83
Never, never, never give up

Independent
High Point, NC
Stylerod is a Member of the House

I'm not sure what you're laughing about, maybe you don't understand my response

I'm discussing the fact that McCain is currently ahead on Intrade, and I'm saying the numbers go with the post-convention bounce he's received, and the polling that indicates it.

I'm not discounting it. He's currently ahead.
And the 300% drop in Palins chances of getting dumped that actually started this thread?

Old 09-10-2008, 05:36 PM   #84
ipsa Scientia Potestas est

Pragmatist
motivez Has a place in history!motivez Has a place in history!motivez Has a place in history!motivez Has a place in history!motivez Has a place in history!

McCain is known for being stubborn once he makes his mind up on something?

That is, aside from those things he deems necessary to change his mind on for political reasons, like the Bush tax cuts, evangelical nutjobs being agents of intolerance, etc..

I guess she's here to stay since Republicans are so fascinated with her, even though they can't explain why they're excited about her candidacy.

Old 09-10-2008, 08:10 PM   #85
ἀλήθεια

Humanist
while (1)
HughRuss Has a place in history!HughRuss Has a place in history!HughRuss Has a place in history!HughRuss Has a place in history!HughRuss Has a place in history!

McCain is known for being stubborn once he makes his mind up on something?

That is, aside from those things he deems necessary to change his mind on for political reasons, like the Bush tax cuts, evangelical nutjobs being agents of intolerance, etc..

I guess she's here to stay since Republicans are so fascinated with her, even though they can't explain why they're excited about her candidacy.
I thought I detailed exactly why they're excited about her in a separate thread.

--Stephen Dedalus (by way of Joyce)